Monday, May 21, 2007

I've been tagged!

The rules, copy/pasted from my tagger's blog:
"Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write on their own blog those 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog."

So here are my seven random facts:
1. I'm still a bit sad that the Gilmore Girls finale last week was the last episode ever, even though the show has been limping for a couple of years and Rory really bugs me now.
2. I've been with the love of my life for about five years, and we still hold hands in public and call each other shmoopy names.
3. I have to put my socks and shoes in this order: right sock, left sock, right shoe, left shoe. ALWAYS.
4. If it weren't for chicken and cheese, I could totally be a vegan.
5. I used to make hemp jewelry, and still have a lot of premade necklaces in a box in my closet. I stopped because the hemp was very rough on my hands.
6. My optimal room temperature is 70 to 74 degrees Fahrenheit (21 to 23 degrees Celcius). Anything below or above that range makes me physically uncomfortable.
7. I can't go anywhere without tissues - my nose runs ALL the time, and has for years.

And the seven people I'm ta
gging are all people from the dishcloth exchange:
Stephanie
Channon
Jill
Laura
Kena
Erica
Patty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I am going to miss the Gilmores too. The first two seasons were awesome but they fizzled after that, dodn't ya think?
I am now hooked on LOST...the finale was left wide open...who knows what will happen.
I just went on the Dishcloth site...I won Devon's second contest! I am so excited, I never win anything! Well, should I count the pen that never wrote?
Enjoy the day...your spoiler

Alice said...

Are there any user guide kits To learn hemp patterns available in stores?Or any online guides?